Documents are setup in chronological order by Rusty
1. http://www.millionvetmarch2006.com/ and Resoulution Link for Petitions Electronic Petition for Resolution of H/R 1917 Please Sign.
FERES doctrine abolishes soilders medical rights the second you enlist, Right after they promise to give you perfect medical care? Medical malpractice replies will be posted here.
Malpractice Letters: First official Letter to Barbara Boxer.
Washington D.C.'s first response letters: Envelope / Letter (scanned images of original documentation).
" Military Law, CRS Report for Congress, Federal Tort Claims Act ": crs_report.pdf (file size approx. 6.17 mb)swolen_neck_condition.jpg / Neck exam 1998 30yrs later
21. Resolution to Cal Vet Board October 17 2003
22. Medical Malpractice Protection for Disabled Soldiers Serving in the Armed Forces USA
23. New Petition Submitted By Robin J. Rustan
26. Federal Tort Claims Act and the Feres Doctrine
27. (Renee Thurlow Letter) C/O www.verpa.org
29. USAF Ranch Hand Herbicide Amounts Sprayed in Vietnam
31. Something to think about
32. In Memory of Justin Hassee Foundation, Inc.
33. Disgrace of the Chicago Sun Tribune and a reply from a vet.
34. FW:Pass this on - it is powerful
35. Scary Stuff
36. The 1994 Rockefeller Report Examining Biological Experimentation on U.S. Military
37. Final Negotiation Letter to Specter re; Feres Bill
38. S89 Drafting Men and Woman Universal National Service Act of 2003 (Introduced in Senate)
39. CONGRESSIONAL FRAUD - EVERYONE IS AFFECTED
41. The Coalition for the International Criminal Court
42. Another Tragic Death
43. what are we goona do about the office of President?
44. Drafting Men and Woman into Armed Forces with No Health Care Benefits
45. Nader Draft
46. HOW TO STAY OUT OF THE MILITARY
47. Feres Doctrine must be Disclosed to Draft Recipients by Military
48. List Member Janice Centenni's Letter to Bush
49. Fallen Heroes
50. Treachery, Treason and the Feres Doctrine
51. Effects of Depleted Uranium
52. Freeway Blogger Free Speech
53. Seletive Service Plan Would Draft Ages 18-34 Men and Woman with No Health Care
54. Hey, It's only YOUR money
55. Urge Congress to Investigate Detention
56. Fwd: Treachery and Treason Part II
57. No GAS on May 19, Black Out Day
58. Oil-Slick Jim Moves In
59. Coordinating Comprehensive Information
60. Judge Sees Little Evidence To Support Anthrax Vaccine
63. Hello Stop Family Violence Activists!
64. 'Nothing But Lip Service'
65. Bush Thanks Veterans, Then Cuts Their Health Care
66. "PTSD" Symtoms Check List
69. USA for the International Criminal Court - USAforICC.org
70. Congressman Bob Filner Reply to FERES Doctrine June 4, 2004 to VERPA Board of Directors (rtf doc)
71. Spunkball Warning
72. Subject: Treason, Again?
73. U.S. Readies for Draft
74. Bush Tries to Keep Half Million Vets In the Dark
75. 4th of July
76. The tomb of the unknown soldier
77. Were the Target
78. (Graphic film--Mature Audience) The War on Iraq is a Nuclear War
79. Depleted Uranium (DU)
80. NDAA Conference Committee deliberations 2004 Fax Numbers & Names
81. Power of presidency resides in language as well as law
82. Subject: More on Draft 2004 "A 'Hostile Mission' for Military Recruiters"
83. BUSH TRIES TO KEEP HALF MILLION VETS IN THE DARK
84. Fwd: VERPA (Fund Raising Notice)
85. That shot messed him up
86. Fwd: War-Zone-Related Stress Reactions
87. When our soldiers risked their lives in the Gulf
88. Portland Oregon POW/MIA's
89. THE HOME OF THE BRAVE
91. Firebase Network's Veterans Hour
92. Aladdin casino owner responds to Michael Moore
93. History is a pain in the ass, isn't it?
94. MILITARY.COM WEBSITE
95. Fw: URGENT: North Korea May Have Tested Nuclear Devioce Sept. 9
96. VA surgigal decisitons reversed
97. US Detention Facilities
98. our govt hard at work :(
99. PRISON PLANET. COM NEWSLINE
101. That Did Not Stop the ARMY from sending me to Nam with a BROKEN NECK?
102. Wars littlest victim,another victim of the Feres Doctrine.
103. Support HR 5166 DOD Anthrax/Smallpox bill - introduced in US Congress, September 2004
104. Iraq war veterans face long-lasting mental health issues, official says
105. Army Says Reservists Failed to Report on Time
106. Check out AOL News - Press Pass Replay
107. Voice of the White House October 11, 2004
108. Veterans Bureau Affairs Official Forms
109. There's a draft in the air- just this month!
110. Now to the ramifications of the DRAFT!
111. VA office targeted for further inquiries
112. No Child Left Behind means. No Child Unrecruited Makes sense now.
113. There will be a draft
114. Why Bush Will Restart the Draft if Re-elected
115. Michael Moores response to the 2004 election
116. Past and Present 101st Reunion taped by CNN (quicktime movie - 6.08mb)
117. How far can you trust the US Congress?
118. the aftermath of the 2004 election
119. Ailing, dying veterans lost in the cloud of Agent Orange
121. Secretary of Defense Rumsfield Answer to HUMVEE ARMOR for Soldiers.
122. World Uranium Weapons Conference
123. Gulf War Syndrom Reports by Dennis Kyne
124. The way our country treats returning soldiers is a national shame
125. BONUS MARCH II: Lead to GI Bill of Rights
126. DUDE WHERE'S MY COUNTRY
127. The St Petersburg Times about corruption, deaths, ongoing problems with both VA Hospitals in the Tampa Bay area.
128. Fort Hood Texas, Darnel Army Hospital at it again, "BE ALL YOU CAN BE WITH ONE HAND"
129. Patriot Act 2 and related aspects of the act
130. Amazing Footage of Neucular Waste in the U.S.
131. THE AGENT ORANGE QUILT OF TEARS
132. Depleted uranium: Dirty bombs, dirty missiles, dirty bullets: A death sentence here and abroad
by Leuren Moret
SAN FRANCISCO BAY VIEW
August 18, 2004
Washington's secret nuclear war
By Shaheen Chughtai
Tuesday 14 September 2004 Al-Jazeera news
Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War
LEUREN MORET / World Affairs ? The Journal of International Issues
HOW DEPLETED URANIUM WEAPONS ARE KILLING OUR TROOPS
Letter to Dr. Chris Busby from Leuren Moret and Marion Fulk
Dec. 14, 2004
Explaining How Depleted Uranium Is Killing Civilians, Soldiers, Land: Nano-particles pinpointed
By Christopher Bollyn
January 7, 2005
133. Rumsfeld cancels trip after accusations
134. The Range Report January 2005
135. IMPEACHMENT: Everything seems to be clear and perfect
136. Reply To Seymour Hersh's 'The Coming Wars'
137. [Fwd: DU: Dirty Bombs, Missiles, Bullets, by Leuren Moret, 8/18/04]
138. "The New Definition of No Child Left Behind, Draft Them"
139. Leave No Child Behind "DRAFT THEM" defense proposal plan links
140. Rolling Stone Mag "The Return of the Draft"
141. [NN] 11,000 US soldiers dead from DU poisoning
142. Heads Roll at VA Administration
143. A Medic Talks about the Anthrax Vaccine (Eric Colon) (no longer a link)
144. "VETERAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY" PRESS RELEASE (approx. 42 kb)
145. LEGAL AFFAIRS: THE MAGAZINE AT THE INTERSECTION OF LAW AND LIFE
146. Final Letter to VERPA
147. BILLY JACK.COM
148. Bush's plan to stack the courts begins today
149. Phil Cushman, Veterans for Due Process, Inc.
150. Knight Ridder -- V.A. DELAYS PUT VETERANS IN JEOPARDY
151. Protect Our Courts Call All Senators Today
152. LAWYERS AGAINST THE WAR
153. Web Sites 4 Veterans
154. House Committee on Veterans' Affairs Updated Hearing Schedule
155. OPERATION TRUTH
156. Patti Woodard's Links and Book 'Soldier Dead' by Michael Sledge
157. Success! How you've protected the courts--and what's next
158. HOT - United States Armed Forces
159. Batch of Vietnam Documents Made Public
160. GOP Budget Resolution Leaves Department of Veterans Affairs Grossly Underfunded
161. Million Veteran March / MVMarchWhitePaper.doc (approx. - 32 kb)
162. Dogtags a Growing Success -- Thank You
163. Military Recruiters Do NOT belong on Campus
164. Subject: What happens to an unarmored Humvee?
165. Colonel David Hackworth "Reporting as Ordered" through the Pearly Gates of Heaven
166. 8 June 2005 - Million Veteran March to WASHINGTON DC
167. Don't buy Pepsi in the new can
168. Battle plan
169. Robertson: judges worse than 9/11 terrorists
170. Million Veteran March
171. LAST CHANCE: Stop Bush from Stacking the Courts with Extremists
172. Message from U.S. Congressperson Dennis Kucinich re US space weapons
173. OOG: EPA Reverses, Won't Blend Sewage With Drinking, Swimming Water
174. VFVS Request to Senator Boxer, to Abolish The Feres Doctrine "Incident to Service & Incidnet to Combat" May 2005 (approx. - 32 kb)
175. Pat Tillman says the Army disrespected his memory by lying in its investigation of his death in Afghanistan last year.
176. "Nuclear option" avoided - for now
177. WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! http://www.stanley2002.org/
178. URL to video Necular War in Iraq (real media required)
179. HOUSE PASSES APPROPRIATIONS BILL H.R. 2528, WITH VETERANS HEALTHC ARE, INCREASE OF $1.64 BILLION
180. This says only 23% of homeless are Veterans
181. Depeted Uranium Bill Introduced Into Congress
182. Berkeley Resolution article VERY popular
183. You're Invited to Attend the Million Veteran March on Washington DC - 8 June 2005
184. LIBERTY IS NOT FREE ACTION ALERT
185. VET for Friends.com, Military pictures of the Week
186. Pentagon Seeks Waivers On Environmental Rules
187. BAD AMERICAN
188. False freedom is very expensive
189. Million Veteran March on Washington DC - 8 June 2005
190. Ben Stein's Last Column
191. Cal Surf Pix
192. Time for a re-cap ... A VERY VALUABLE *CONCISE* SUMMARY OF THE 911 HOAX
193. NUCLEARAGE COFFERENCE
194. Success: Washington Responds to Troops' Issues
195. Pictures of the Million Veterans March
196. Protest aimed to spur veterans' interest in fighting for benefits
197. New Memos Detail Early Plans for Invading Iraq
198. FBI inspector general’s report: more evidence of government complicity in 9/11 attacks
199. Latest Update on Vet March on Washington DC - 8 June 2005
200. Veterans Nation Wide Picket/March - Interest Survey
201. Social Security..IMPORTANT
202. Dale Velzy Paddle Out June 14, 2005 Doheny State Beach, Lot A
203. Meeting on Downing St. Memo and Iraq War
204. Army Staff Sergeant Charged With Murder
205. Military Joke of the Week
206. Best Humor by Will Rodgers
207. DRAFT 2005?
208. Looks like history repeating itself....more Americans into the meat grinder.
209. BEST ADVICE once returning from IRAQ GET A Vasectomy or take the chance of having deformed childern. Depleted Uranium is a REAL Killer of DNA
210. S 845 - Repeal the ?Disabled Retiree Tax? on disability less than 50% disability
211. Luguna Beach Landslide with recovery of Classic Vintage Surfboards
212. Petagon hires private agency to do market study on draft by accsessing schools records for infomation via DMV or SSC # Parents Outraged, Privacy act violated by Pentagon.
213. info for draft age folk
214. SecretaryDefense Worldwide "veterans town hall meeting"
215. Site Info for Very Pissed Off Combat Veterans Information Links
216. More Links Regarding Depleted Uranium
217. Very Powerful Links from VPOCV
218. Gun control in Australia 44% increase in crime!
219. Funds for Health Care of Veterans $1 Billion Short
220. tompainecommonsense.com WAR BEFORE THE WAR
221. U.S. Military - Keeping YOU out of "Harms Way"
222. What should we do about Iraq?
223. Chris Smith - VA Advocate Kicked Off of Veterans Affiars Commitee for requesting proper funding for VA.
224. Vets fight to save Rep. Chris Smith from Hastert's ax
226. Bend Over Bin Laden (game)
227. VA Faces $2.6 Billion Shortfall in Medical Care: Agency Undercounted Size of Returning Force (By Thomas B. Edsall)
228. Veteran's Rights Advocate Jere Beery
229. "Liberty Is Not Free"
230. Bush Approves Spy Agency Changes
231. The Supreme Court ruling in Kelo v. New London, 04-108, rendered June 23, 2005
232. Pentagon under reports our war casualty's UP to 9,000 instead of 1,700? / "OFFICIAL" ALPHABETICAL LIST
233. WWII CASUALTIES WORLD WIDE
234. Elect a Democratic Senate
235. Happy 4th History of Partiots
236. A Flash from the Past, Daniel Ellsberg
237. Can You Imagine?: Husseim was right and Bush was wrong?
238. Stay the Crooked Course Mr. Bush Almighty
239. Manditory VA Funding PRESS Conference November 10, 2005 (approx. - 27 kb)
240. Update on Veterans Healthcare Budget
241. Worldwide Town Hall Meeting
242. Draft Info Re: Who's In The Army Now?
243. Iraq insurgency forces Pentagon rethink on ability to fight two wars at once
244. Petition For The Pardon Of Abused Vietnam Veteran IRON THUNDER HORSE
245. The 911 Plot Thickens, as in Soup
246. Why Veterans Get No Respect
247. The American Dream!
248. This White House Scandal Finally Tips the Scale!
249. Agent Orange and Diabetis Service-Connnected Study by Pentagon
250. Democratic Leader Pelosi
251. Bush, Blair Talks......
253. Veteran's Free Press / THE_CASE_FOR_MANDATORY_VA_FUNDING.doc (approx. - 97 kb)
(#1 from Terry Richards)
254. Military Hospitials Try to Discharge Injured Soilders Before All Medical Care Is Complete
255. THE_PRICE_OF_FREEDOM.doc (approx. - 33 kb)
256. "THE CASE FOR MANDATORY VA FUNDING" (#2 from Terry Richards)
257. VA Tinnitus Compensation 05 April 05, VA Court Rules (approx. - 9 kb) (#4)
258. INVESTIGATIVE REPORTS INTO "VA FUNDING" BY THE GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICE (#5)
259. "CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAWS ABRIDGING VA BENEFITS" (#6)
260. VETERAN'S DISABILITY BENEFITS COMMISSION (#7)
261. NEW "SCREW THE VETERANS" DIRECTIVES FROM THE NEW SECRETARY OF VETERANS AFFAIRS (#8)
262. The US Active Duty Soldier/Veteran/Reservist/Guardsman RESOURCE GUIDE (With Article) (#9)
263. Supporting Which Troops? (#10)
264. URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. ARMED FORCES AND THEIR FAMILIES (#11)
265. SAMPLE_REQUEST_FOR_VA_DOCTORS_OPINION_OF_MEDICAL_CONDITION.doc (approx. - 22 kb) (#12)
266. AT_HOME_FULL_VERSION_SECTION_1151_ARTICLE01.doc (approx. 14 kb) / AT_HOME_FULL_VERSION_FTCA_ARTICLE02.doc (approx. 14 kb) (#13)
267. CLARIFYING "THE MYTHS" OF THE "FERES DOCTRINE" (#14)
268. TWO DATES THAT WILL LIVE ON IN INFAMY (#15)
269. Resoulotion of Inquiry into Iraq War Palnning
270. HERE IT COMES!
271. Right on Mr. Rooney
272. The Reality of the War in Iraq
273. Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations on what IU is and what it means to the veteran
274. All Veteran's should Support S-331 for Manditory Funding
275. ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING VETERANS WITH THEIR VA CLAIMS AT THE REGIONAL OFFICE/DRO LEVEL
276. CLARIFYING_RATED_VS_TDIU.doc (approx. - 36 kb)
277. LOS ANGELES STYLE ACHITECTUAL PHOTOGRAPHY IN CABO SAN LUCAS
278. UNIFIED VETERANS COALITION : MISSION STATEMENT
279. The Government Accountability Office (GAO)
280. New Europe Defense Veterans of America
281. DEFENSE DEPARTMENT SHOOTS ITSELF IN THE FOOT
282. U.S Remains Vulnerable to Bioattack
283. Lawmakers Play "Yankee Shell Games" with Current and Past Veterans / Freedom_At_Dawn.doc (approx. -59kb)
284. Pentagon Employees Ask for Continued Hold on Mandatory Anthrax Vaccination Program
285. HOUSE BUDGET & APPROPRIATION COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN AND OTHER MEMBERS:
http://hac.state.va.us/ and http://www.house.gov/budget/
286. Drugs firm seeks guinea pigs for anthrax vaccine
287. Office of Inspector General, Dept of VA / VAIG.pdf (approx. - 28 kb)
288. USG lawyer anonymously disses fed judge
289. DISABLED AND ABUSED VIETNAM VETERAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!
290. MAJOR & OTHER NEWS MEDIA E-MAIL, FAX, PHONE, MAILING ADDRESSES, NAMES OF PEOPLE
291. REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION WANTS TO MAKE VETERANS GROUPS LOOK-BAD, SAYS FORMER VFW COMMANDER (approx. - 74 kb)
292. CHAIRMAN STEVE BUYER AND RANKING MEMBER LANE EVANS RECOGNIZE THE 223rd ANNIVERSARY OF THE PURPLE HEART
293. Some powerful links from Captain May, and Captain McCarthy The Plot Thickens, as in Soup!
294. [LIBERTYISNOTFREE] Ghost Troop Captain Eric May to Ghost Troop Captain John McCarthy
295. From Collective Bellaciao
296. United States Military Forces Begin Coup, Top US General Arrested
297. Statement of Stefanie E. Pelkey before the Committee on Veterans Affairs House of Representatives 27 July 2005
298. FOIA Letter To US Army Judiciary
300. Army Proposal to use U.S. Soldiers as Human Test Subjects
309. Portland Oregon POW/MIA's and more Military
310. non-combat death disputes- Home Of The Brave
311. The Writings Of And About John McCarthy
312. The Ghost Troop and Capt May
313. US Military Destroys Bomb Directed Against Chicago
314. VET_PREPROGRAMMED_BY_ITSELF (approx. - 80 kb)
315. Potentially Fatal Shot Comes From Syringe, Not a Rifle
316. Subject: Bring the troops home
317. WILL_SEANATOR_BOXER_SPONSOR_HR_1917_18_&_19_INTO_MADATORY_FUNDING.doc (approx. - 28 kb)
318. NEW VA SECRETARY DIRECTIVE CALLS FOR REVIEW AND RE-EVALUATION OF ALL VETERANS SERVICE-CONNECTED DISABLITY CLAIMS
319. Court Orders Detailed Anthrax Shot Procedure After Error in Iraq - Sep 1, 2005 & Soldier Falls Ill After Taking Vaccine Shots
320. Protecting Children's Privacy Rights in School
321. "GOT LADDER"
322. R. Dingle Dies; Fought Anthrax-Vaccine Policy
323. U.S. Court Orders Detailed Instructions Be Given to Military Personnel Before Anthrax Vaccination
324. VERY INTERESTING PTSD ARTICLE
325. Politics: Senate Panel Opens Roberts Hearings
326. "I.G. WILL BE RE-EVAULATING AWARDED PTSD CLAIMS RATED 100% FROM 1998 TO PRESENT DATE"
327. "My Little Red Truck"... by Dr. Chu Chu
328. Review of stress-disorder cases leaves veterans in jeopardy
329. CELEBRATE NOTHING GO TO WORK
330. Check out Sign Our Petition on Illegal Immigration
331. U.S. gears up for anthrax, smallpox
332. Los Angeles Citizens' Grand Jury
334. Study: Stem Cells May Repair Cord Damage
335. Homeless_Horses_7_to_1_Favorite_Over_Homeless_Veterans_in_Congressional_Funding. (approx. - 130 kb)
338. U.S. Awards Grants to Develop New Anthrax Vaccine
339. ARMY TIMES says "Sign Them UP"
341. USFSPA Law is a Payoff for Attorneys of the American Bar Association?
342. Is refusing a shot a crime?
343. A MUST READ FOR ALL VETERANS WITH PTSD OR OTHER SERVICE-CONNECTION OR VA CLAIMS FOR PTSD... HOW TO FIGHT THE VA "DELAY & DENIAL" OF ALL VA CLAIMS...GET THE NEWS MEDIA'S ATTENTION WHEN POSSIBLE...
344. Jere Beery Released From Wrongful $24,000 Alimony Judgment by Ex-wife
345. U.S. Senate Committee Approves Vaccine Promotion Legislation
346. Code Red in the Senate-Project Bioshield 2005 bad bill for the people!
347. Legal Issues for Disabled veterans on-going
348. Town Hall Meeting in the Republic of Korea
349. 7 OUT OF 10 AMERICANS AGAINST THE DRAFT
350. (: USA! USA! USA!; Troops at play :)
351. Proposed Changes by Generals and Admirals - To President Bush
352. Hartford Courant:[BioShield II] "Measure Eases Vaccine Rules" - 27 Oct 2005
353. Veterans Subcommittee Slams VA's PTSD Crackdown.
355. All Volunteer Forces vs. Mandatory Draft
356. Firebase Network's Veterans Hour
357. Re: To Stadium U.S. Flag burning info to Halt agenda.
358. National Personnel Records Center, St. Louis
360. Congress Continues to "Slam Away" at well earned Incentives from the "All Volunteer Forces"
361. Open Letter to Congress Assailing Them on PTSD Review
362. Congress set to pass law to eliminate liability for vaccine injuries
363. Congressman Steve Buyer halts all input from veterans organizatons on the House Floor.
364. The Memory Hole Has a Leak and It's called "Steve Buyer" minus the "Honorable Title"
365. A Tribute To Vietnam
366. Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) Speak Out on GOP Attempt to Silence Veterans
367. VFW "Veterans of Foriegn Wars on Congressman Steve Byer remarks to Silence Veterans Org. from the House Floor.
368. VA Cancels Review of Vets' Stress Claims
369. How could fifty States be wrong? "GOD BLESS AMERICA"
370. DAV: "War on Veterans" (Veterans Day Opinion)
372. RE: The New Pepsi Can Design
373. Veterans: We Will Not Be Talked Down to or Lectured from Democratic Leader Pelosi
374. I'm an American and I fight for "Truth and Justice"
375. America Can Do Better - Democrats Move to End the Tax on Military Families
376. The Hill
377. Veterans : VA Prescription Co-Pays to Increase
378. Letter to Congress
379. "Free Medications for Veterans temporarily or permanently unable to get Free or Low-Cost VA Medical Care"...
380. December 6th Operation Firing for Effect
381. Murder and Negligent Homicide of Military Veterans at VA Hosp
382. Is Congressman Steve Buyer Supporting the Troops?
383. 2006 Million VET March
384. Veterans Party of America Resignation
385. Official Florida Department of Justice Complaint concerning the Questionable Activities of Veterans Charity and Political Leader Phillip Meskin
386. Bioshield II - We are losing our Freedom...
387. Anthrax Shots May Be Required in Military
388. HR.2525 Military bill passed Congress and Senate
389. COURT ORDERED INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST PHILLIP G. MESKIN
390. Special Report: Anthrax Puzzle
391. "THINKING OF JOINING THE MILITARY?"
392. Newport News Daily Press -- How [BioPort] cashed in on anthrax - 7 Dec 2005
393. Mixed Report on Smallpox Inoculations
394. ABUSED PORK SPENDING ROOT OF ALL TROUBLES
395. House Republican Veterans' Committee Chairman Continues to Diminish Veterans' Voices
396. Million Man March Attendee List From Tuesday December 6th 2005 Meeting
397. Appeals Court Pursues Unexpected Inquiry In DOD Anthrax Shots Case
398. Sailor links rare cancer diagnosis to anthrax shot.....
399. Burr's bill loses steam as critics gain traction
400. Up To $16 Million In Drug Company Stock Investments Conflict 42 U.S. Senators Out of Vaccine Vote, Says FTCR
401. Planned GOP cuts would place a lump of coal in the stockings of d isabled veterans and their families
402. Evans: Veterans could take $327 million hit
403. Evans holiday season scare tactic rings hollow - “There will be no cuts to veterans’ health care,” Chairman Steve Buyer (R-Ind.) said.
404. "The March for Millions of Veterans 2006"
405. Evans Strong Stand Backs Republicans Down
406. "Bush's VA Healthcare Budget a Recipe for Disaster"
407. FDA issues a FINAL RULE on AVA
408. IMMUNITY FOR THE DRUG INDUSTRY Democratic Health, Education Labor, and Pension Staff by Senator Frist, in a must pass DoD appropriations bill
409. Danger, Surfer's Super Staph Infections
410. President Applauds Congress for Passing Scary Defense Approp bill/Statement by David Obey (WI)
411. Report psychiatric abuse. ITS A CRIME report it at www.cchr.org
412. PERMANENT RESIDENCE OF FILAM WWII VETERANS (approx. - 34 kb)
413. Group challenges FDA's anthrax vaccine statement
414. Military Medals
415. FDA reaffirms worth of DoD anthrax vaccine
416. 38 Senators Line their Pockes with Cash with their Votes
417. Anthrax shot is best protection for troops," more Lies for our Troups in harms way"
418. full equity bill HR-4574 PASSES CONGRESS UDATED FROM HR302 BILL (approx. - 34 kb)
419. RSVP Gene D. Simes Chairman of Operation Firing for Effect and The Veterans Narch (approx. - 195 kb)
420. (CONGRESS) "the parliament of whores."
421. The "Bonus Expeditionary Forces" Arriving 25 April 2006
422. Post this Flyer and Poster; "Bonus Expeditionary Forces" - Arriving at the Capitol
423. CONTINUATION OF MILLION MAN MARCH TO DC, APRIL 25 & 26 2006
424. Soldiers, Take This Pill and You'll Forget Everything....
425. DEMOCRATIC LEADERS -- Urge Bush to Disavow Increasing Military Re tiree Health Care Costs
426. DU 56% of Desert Storm Vets in 90-91 will have permante service-connected illness due to exposure of DU.
427. To learn moreon on DU with important links to be added to VFVS Story Documents:
429. Patriot Act Talks Hit Roadblock On Privacy Issue
430. The Bush Administration's Record of Shortchanging Veterans: The Real State of the Union
431. Filipinos as U.S. Soilders in the U.S. Army 60th Aniversary, by Francisco Quesda (approx. - 39 kb)
432. Current Events Poll # 1 Asshole
433. Soldiers Plea Website
434. "When a $3.5 Billion 'Increase' Isn't a $3.5 Billion Increase"
435. Col Frank B Quesada's article, ABUSED PORK SPENDING ROOT OF ALL TROUBLES
436. Re: WW2 Filipino Veterans Benefits Document is False
437. Another Disabled Veteran Jailed for Protecting His Veterans Benefits
438. Early Indicators Warn of Possible Shortfalls at VA . Again
439. WHAT IS AN AMERICAN?
440. PELOSI: More of the Same Misplaced Priorities
441. Vet's News (Beware_of_Bogus_Vet_Infiormation)
442. Your Veterans Administration IN Danger by Congressman Steve Byers proposals.....
443. LATTEST NEWS ON CALVIN MURPHY > Michigan Sheriff?s Office Flooded with Faxes and Email
444. The Terry Richards' "National Campaign Rally for Disabled Korean War Veteran Jim Taylor to persuade VA to Grant Him Service-Connection... "Helping One Veteran At-A-Time"
445. 2,146 Americans Saved At Los Banos, Freedom_At_Dawn
446. Press Release TWO of Million Man March 2006
447. Retired Veteran/Pentagon - Under Siege?
448. In the News - Macomb Daily Michigan "Million Man March 2006"
449. ACIP "agreed to discuss universal immunization at its next meeting in June"
450. Stars & Stripes ( Yep!! our reliable newsguys have a web!)
451. VA SURVIVOR BENEFITS HOME PAGE
452. Washington State University students outrages Veterans
453. [catapult] DU Contaminates Europe - Halliburton Hid Evidence
454. 35% of Iraq Vets Seek Mental Health Treatment
455. FERES DOCTRINE ABUSES Cover UP Army to Launch Criminal Probe Into Tillman's Death
456. Senator Shelby Re: treason in wartime conclusion
457. "Peace Mom" Still Campaigning Against War by MICHELLE LOCKE, AP
458. U.S.of A by Cloyd
459. Rusty Letter to Democratic_Leader_Pelosi re: MWR access for disabled veterans.
460. "PVA HARROLD" PVA Making a Difference One Person at a Time
461. STARDUSTRADIO.COM Tune in Every Tuesday Night.
462. Check out "Washington conceals US casualties in Iraq"
463. Under-reporting the Iraq death toll 'soared post-war'
464. The Iraq War has weakened the UN?s authority and credibility.
465. Veterans Disability Benefits Commission
466. Loss of US..citizenship by Francisco Quesada
467. Mental Health Consumer Council (San Diego)
468. Why Did Bush Destroy Iraq? + Peace March + internet action alert
469. ACTION ALERT: Protect Free Speech and Fight Corruption on the Internet
470. The American Voice Website
471. Chairman Buyer applauds VA and DoD strides in sharing electronic medical data
472. Is the Bush Administration Planning a Nuclear Holocaust
473. The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
474. Legislators Attempt to Head-Off Veteran's March on DC
475. 9.11 and The War In Iraq
476. "Quill & Parchment, Poets Against War"
477. Pentagon and Senate Target Veterans and their Families
478. Did you happen to read The New York Times?
479. NOTICE for Desert Storm Veterans, photos needed for upcoming documentary - ill or refusers....
480. Warfare Poem "SHITTING YOUR PANTS IS NOT FUN."
481. Demand answers from AOL RE: Taxing E_Mails
482. "GOOD NIGHT & GOOD LUCK" to the "NEW PLAN" VETERANS PARTY OF AMERICA...
483. VFVS Letter Re: Treatment Options Re: 2 Articles: PTSD and "Returning veterans find jobs hard to come by"
484. BioSantes' Press Release - Vaccines Show Sinister Side - Bioshield II
485. 3 GSN Articles RE: Bioterror Threat Real, Interpol Chief Says
486. Veterans Report is the most comprehensive newsletter
487. Bioshield II - 1873 slipped into the DoD appropriations bill AFTER it was already voted upon (again, thank Sen. Frist).
488. LETTER TO THE EDITOR IN A NUTSHELL by John McCarthy
489. Most Frequent Asked Questions at the VA
490. Agent Orange Victims Gather to Seek Justice
491. Freedom of Speach is in Jepordy if the D.O.D. has its way?
492. We are far from the "mindless cattle" so inarticutely labeld by Henry
493. DU Survey in Progress for Iraq Desert Storm Veterans
494. [WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED] Ever see "7 Days in May?"
495. Paralyzed Veterans of America News Letter firstname.lastname@example.org
496. Desert Rats Leave The Sinking Ship - Why Rumsfeld Should Not Resign
497. Scott Miller's Contact Info - still looking for photos
498. Help keep our broadcast during the million man march 2006 on air on April 25 and 26 while in Washington.doc
499. America's Veterans Thank YOU
500. Info request from Gary Matsumoto
501. http://www.vaccine-a.com/forum.html the Vaccine-A forum is a good chat group for those concerned with the anthrax vaccine
502. Reclassification At National Security Archives: http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id120.html / http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/hall/Mac.html
503. Physicists Letter to President Bush on "nuclear option", April 17, 2006
504. Planet Earth As Weapon and Target LEUREN MORET / World Affairs, The Journal of International Issues v.9, n.4, Winter 2005
505. Veterans for 911 Truth, Operation Vigilant Truth
506. NIH looking to use of regular flu vaccine with squalene (MF59)
507. BE ALL YOU CAN BE WITH PTSD "GET DRAFTED" Stop the Draft Senate Bill S89 link.
508. GIs, Beware Radioactive Showers By Irving Wesley Hall
509. sent DemocracyRising.us URGENT: email
510. Down With Tyranny.blogspot
511. Veterans Benefits The goal is an offset (reduction) in payments to veterans.
512. Doomsday predictions about bird flu seem to be spreading faster than the virus itself.
513. Nuclear Disaster in Southeast and Central Asia if US attacks Iran
514. Anthrax Vaccine: A Case for Accountability - Highly Recommended for Reading
515. Call Congress, save the Internet
516. Stop Divine Strake Detonation
517. PTSD Release and 3 Articles (USA Today, KC Star & Wash Post)
518. PVA Store Grand Opening, Meet the President & Memorial Day Quiz
519. Disabled Veterans May be Punished by Secret Vote? http://www.dav.org/news/news_20060502.html
520. HI TREASON BY MILITARY DOCTORS
521. Veterans Information Compromised
522. VFVC MAY 24 PRESS RELEASE
523. Millions Of Veterans' Personal Info Stolen
524. Updated INFO ON Personal Data of 26.5 Million Veterans Stolen 1-800-FED-INFO
525. "Jane Fonda / POW in Ho Lo Prison the "Hanoi Hilton."
526. Gee. Shouldn't this be on the front page of the New York Times?
527. PVA HERALD, VA Will Send Out Letters to all Veterans Effected by theft of personal records.
528. Woodards Way
529. Portland Oregon POW/MIA's and other Military issues
530. non-combat death disputes- Home Of The Brave
531. FOIA Appeal re CIA-maintained McCarthy Records and Corso Records
532. Three Cheers for Australia!
533. Federal Diary
534. Memorial Day
535. 911 Rescuers dying from cancer.......
536. PTSD associations to several medical disorders and diseases / Latest Part 4 schedule for rating disabilities as of June 9, 2006
537. the Comprehensive Veterans' Data Protection and Identity Theft Prevention Act of 2006 (H.R. 5588)
542. VETERANS SPEAK OUT
543. Credit Montoring for Disabled Veterans
544. the death of Sgt Joseph M. Tackett
545. Secrecy in The Courts By Captain McCarthy
546. three hour video on http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13771.htm Senate Hearing on Pre-War Iraq Intelligence, points finger at Vice-President
547. VA Data Yheft: Worker had OK to Take Data Home
548. Founder of Veterans Party Announces he is "CONNECTED" to Organized Crime
549. LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FLORIDA SECRETARY OF STATE FOR DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT AS TO WHICH FLORIDA VETERANS PARTY OF AMERICA IS THE LEGAL FLORIDA VETERANS PARTY OF AMERICA.
550. Request to Sponsor H/R 1917 sent to Congressman Duncan Hunter of Armed Sevices Committee
551. Gulf War Veterans Medical Research Alert - Gene Variations linked to ALS
552. Suzanne Swift Petition link
553. Take Back America
554. Why The Hell Do I Have To Pres "1" for English
555. VVA Statement Before Institute of Medicine Subcommittee on PTSD of Committee on Gulf War & Health
556. Survivors of Veterans: Useful VBA web site
557. Retirees Due Back Pay - 100,000 Disabled Retirees Due Retroactive Pay
558. "Can't Make It Here Anymore"
559. [catapult] Letter to the German Chancellor
560. Information Clearing House Info
561. Israel, Iran, Mossad and a Nuclear False Flag Attack
562. prayers for PEACE people in Lebonon
563. Learn about PTSD because a lot of troops are coming home with it- another generation with PTSD
564. National Security Whistleblowers Need Your Help!
565. Following Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to Israel and 9-11
566. Bush submitted a new terror bill which now says any U.S. citizen "suspected" . . .
567. [v911t] Consider This Site. Open Your Eyes !!
568. Mystery Illness Strikes Soldiers
569. For publication, Agent Orange Vietnam
570. WAR CRIME PROSECUTION, NOW!
571. Very Good Use of the Steel from the New York Twin Towers Trade Center
572. We Have To Stop These SOBs, Well worth the 1 minute 24 seconds to watch.
573. E-Mail schreiben an: 20010430
574. " F E R E S "
575. AWOL Soldier Surrenders in Ky
576. From the Order of the Silver Rose Medal and Award Please Read news artical attached.
577. Scientist: Study may have underestimated cancer risk to veterans
578. Marine Base Seeks Missing Laptop [You've Got To Be Kidding Me!]
579. Ailing war vet dies after VA hospital calls 911 for help
580. VA Caught Playing Paper Shuffle Games
581. Vaccine Safety Advocates Oppose DOD Anthrax Vaccine Policy
582. Hero's Brother Blasts Iraq War,Kevin Tillman Breaks Silence
583. The 108th Congress, The Worst Ever
584. This Day In History - Greatest Loss of Life by US Navy during Vietnam War
585. Army Recruiters Caught Lying
586. Repulican Congressman Rangal Calls for Draft!
587. Declassified After All These Years?
588. Imagine No More Secrets by Jon Wiener UC Irvine Professor of History
589. VA mental health program????????????
590. ATTENTION ALL VETERANS WHO HAVE BEEN DENIED "HUMANITARIAN EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE" PURUSNAT TO 38CFR17.165 - YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING...
591. The US-Iran-Iraq-Israeli-Syrian War
592. VFVC OFFE on the air
593. Omnicide or Democide-----You Decide, Ehren Watada Has!
594. Renewing passport by e-mail
595. Choice Therapy
596. What Can Be Done in Iraq?
597. Famous Gahan Wilson Cartoon from the Viet Nam "Conflict"
598. VA DENYING VETERANS HUMANITARIAN EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE
599. Good old George
600. Walter Reed is nothing new - Beery Undercover at VAMC Atlanta
601. De Je Vous all over again.....Those Bastards
602. Veterans’ disability claims system sagging [Navy Times]
603. THIS IN NOT A WARNING no subject
604. Confessions My Ass
605. Firebase Network GOE After Action Report [ALL STATIONS]
606. OFFE After Action Report [GOE]
607. VETERAN'S MEDICAL ALERT! [ALL STATIONS] (audio mp3)
608. 7 Officers held Accountable in Blame Of Pat Tillman Death
609. Impeachment Talk in Congress
610. Mad TV - Apple I-rack spoof (youtube video clip)
611. Why we need Mandatory Funding for Veteran’s Healthcare [ALL STATIONS] (word doc)
612. Open letter to Larry Bailey from Rick Townsend
613. VA rejects proposed fixes for case backlog - No relief in sight
614. POW Network Negatively Targeting PTSD Veterans [Schantag, Assell, Bailey]
615. VA "TAG TEAM" SATEL & BYER'S PTSD approach more suicides are edible from VA malpractice!
616. Veteran Arrested For Opposing Recruiting In Library
617. The Pentagon Understates U.S. War Casualties
618. Thanks for Fighting in Iraq, Here Is Your Bill
619. AP: New Details on Tillman's Death
620. Prayer Request
621. Orange county board of supervisors slams disabled veterans
622. [IHRO] US govt statistics on war injured and dead
623. This was produced by a 15 year old girl
624. UNITED STATES VETERANS
625. November 1, 1968, the United States Navy suffered it's greatest loss of life
626. Curvball that cost the U.S. Trillions of dollars, The Lies that led us to wage wars......
627. THE STATUE
628. [mmmil] US Iraq casualties rise over 80,000
629. The Truth Seeker - Bush Warns of Terror “That Will Make Sept. 11 Pale By Comparison
630. "Women At War"
631. McCain: not taking proper care of veterans a national 'disgrace'
633. Video: HAARP: Geophysical Warfare
Back to Home Page